Wednesday, November 26, 2008

“No More Sleeping On Foothpath!” | Bigg Boss 2 Winner Ashutosh Kaushik

“No More Sleeping On Foothpath!” | Bigg Boss 2 Winner Ashutosh KaushikAshutosh Kaushik, this UP boy seems to be destiny’s favorite child. He has earlier won MTV’s reality show Roadies 5.0 and once again he gets showered with the win at reality show Bigg Boss 2.

His desi style and simplicity won him lakhs of votes from the audience and he is thankful for that to Bharat ki janta. Ashutosh won 1 crore prize money from the show (Bigg Boss 2) and when asked to him, how he plans to spend it? He answered, “I just want some basic amenities in life because I don’t want to sleep on the footpath anymore. So I will buy a flat soon, and get my sisters married.”

Further, when asked about his future plans, he replied, “Future, present aur past, teeno tense tension shabd ki yaad dilaate hain, So, I would rather not dwell on these aspects. I just want to work and enjoy life.”

But even after winning two reality shows and maximum votes from audience, Ashutosh still waiting for work. “I can always lie and say that I have bagged so many projects, but honestly speaking, nobody has yet offered me a role. I am still waiting.”

During Bigg Boss 2, Ashutosh found good rapport with former Miss Universe Diana Hayden. There were also rumors that, they are seeing each other. But, Ashu denied it by saying, “Not at all! Diana ji yeh sab sun ke mujhe ek din thappad maar dengi.”

“I have just one girl friend and that’s Sonel Singh. She had participated in a reality show earlier with me. After coming out of the Bigg Boss’s house, I have been trying to contact her, but she is angry with me because of some misunderstanding. She has even changed her number and I am trying to contact her through various sources,” admitted the winner.

0 comments:

Subscribe My Zimbio Top Blogs DigNow.org