Friday, April 10, 2009

Anna Kournikova is Love of My Life: Enrique Iglesias



Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias has admitted that former Russian tennis player Anna Kournikova was the love of his life but the couple had no plans to tie the knot for now.

"She is enchanting, she is the ideal girl. If you ask me right now, I'd say she's the woman in my life, but I don't know if eternal love exists," Iglesias said in a press conference in Mexico City Saturday.

"The reality is that lots of people who get married get divorced, but I'll be able to answer that question when I'm 90, then I'll be able to say if I was with her the rest of my life," the singer said.

"Relationships are difficult and maintaining them is not easy. I believe in marriage, but I believe that today you don't have to be married to be happy," Iglesias said.

The 33-year-old singer said he was not yet ready to have children, but he did not rule out having a family in the future.

Iglesias and Kournikova have been together since 2002, when the Russian tennis babe played Enrique's girlfriend in the video for his No. 3 hit "Escape".

Over the years, reports have come out periodically that the two have split, but Iglesias and Kournikova have always denied them.

0 comments:

Subscribe My Zimbio Top Blogs DigNow.org