Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jennifer Aniston Wants Future Friendship with Brad Pitt

Image
While it surely seems uncertain at moment, Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she hopes she can one day reconcile her friendship with ex-husband Brad Pitt.

"I really do hope that we'll be good friends again at some point," said Aniston, who is in the midst of a relationship with musician John Mayer.

"I don't regret any of that time with Brad and I'm not here to beat myself up about it. They were seven very intense years together and it was beautiful and complicated," the "Marley & Me" actress adds.

Continuing to dote praise on her ex-lover, the 40-year-old beauty adds, "I will love Brad for the rest of my life - you can't take away good memories. Were there times when I had a little 'pity party' for myself? Of course. Who hasn't done that?





0 comments:

Subscribe My Zimbio Top Blogs DigNow.org